Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The day we celebrate Pink...or something else

What do you do if you are single on the day that the whole world celebrates love? You through a party and eat pink heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes of course. A day to celebrate love may not excite me, but a day to be able to use and wear extreme quantities of pink? I'm in. And, judging by the 50+ people turnout, I'd say a few other people agreed. =)


If you didn't snap it then it didn't happen. Wait is that not true?


Pink apron, pink shirt, pink nails, pink pancakes. Score

Also, I am incapable of cooking for people without absolutely destroying my kitchen. Look at that background. One day I will be able to make a perfectly delectable meal and end up with a spotless kitchen, until then I will destroy my kitchen and then leave the dishes sitting in the sink all afternoon while I recuperate. It is what it is.

Happy (very very late) Valentines Day!

Insincerely Yours,
Heidi Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment